Monday, September 8, 2008

Bondi Beach

Bondi Beach is probably the best known beach in the Sydney area. It is certainly the hip place to be and be seen for the Sydneysiders. I think there is even a naked surf competition there in January. I doubt I will attend, but it is certainly the place of the bodies beautiful most of the time.

Recently, Travis's friend Rutger ran in the City to Surf 14k race that starts in the Sydney CBD and ends at Bondi Beach. So, Travis and I met him there to cheer him in the final few meters and celebrate for lunch and a beer afterwards. There were close to 80,000 people in the race, and this is the first in 11 years that an Aussie won the race. After we finished lunch, there was a big storm rolling in, and I took a couple shots. (Link to PicasaWeb)

No comments: