Here are few pics from a recent to Shelly Beach. This beach is much more rocky than the other beaches I've seen here. Plus, the flies are ruthless. Apparently, this is an Oz thing. Flies during the summer tend to be huge pests. At one point, I counted about 30 or so that were hitching a ride on the back of Travis's t-shirt. Crazy!! (Link to Picasaweb)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Shelly Beach, NSW
Here are few pics from a recent to Shelly Beach. This beach is much more rocky than the other beaches I've seen here. Plus, the flies are ruthless. Apparently, this is an Oz thing. Flies during the summer tend to be huge pests. At one point, I counted about 30 or so that were hitching a ride on the back of Travis's t-shirt. Crazy!! (Link to Picasaweb)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment