Over the Queen's Birthday, Travis and I travelled to Canberra to check out Australia's capitol city. We visited the National Museum of Australia and toured the Old and New Parliament Houses. I didn't realize that there was a Senate and House of Representatives, just like us. The town is located almost half way between Sydney and Melbourne in a small mountain town. You can tell that it was modeled after some of the more modern capitol cities, but it just isn't there yet. I couldn't believe how quiet it was. Still fun though...
Oh, and yes you will see a little yellow car in a few pics. That's my new car!
2 comments:
You seem to have a thing for small cars. I like the the Getz, although it's no Mini Cooper. Looks like you two are having fun!
I've been a total nerd at work today, trying out all sorts of social media stuff to see what might work for my organization. I was compiling RSS feeds on an aggregator (netvibes, which is awesome I must say) and remembered to load yours and Jill's. Yay! I don't usually find my way to them, but now that I'm on the aggregator and you're writing a lot I'll definitely keep up. Greetings from hot and muggy DC--looks like it's fall down under now?
Post a Comment